Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Bangkok , Capital of Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand’s capital, is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. The boat-filled Chao Phraya River feeds its network of canals, flowing past the Rattanakosin royal district, home to opulent Grand Palace and its sacred Wat Phra Kaew Temple. Nearby is Wat Pho Temple with an enormous reclining Buddha and, on the opposite shore, Wat Arun Temple with its steep steps and Khmer-style spire.
Traditional teak buildings like the grand Vimanmek Palace and the residence-turned-museum Jim Thompson House contrast with the city’s skyline of modern high-rises which is not open for the tourist . Shopping options range from the upscale mega-malls of the Ratchaprasong district to the thousands of tiny stalls at overflowing Chatuchak Weekend Market. The city’s renowned food scene spans traditional street-cart snacks – spicy, sour, sweet and salty – to upscale international restaurants. Bangkok is also known for its exuberant nightlife, with venues ranging from swanky rooftop lounges to basic backpacker bars and nightclubs of the notorious Patpong district.
Most interesting and best place to visit Thailand is Bankok , Phuket ,Chiang Mai , Pattaya , Ko Samui , The Grand Palace ,Phi Phi Islands , Pa Tong , Temple of the Emerald Buddha , at Arun Ratchawararam (Temple of Dawn) ,
Khao Phing Kan and Wat Rong Khun
3 Hours Before Flight Time
|No of Pax (Min)||Adult PP||Kids PK||Currency|
* Arrival Upon customers, flight arrival at Bangkok the airport and our guide will meet and greet customers at the meeting point
then transfer them to Pattaya by private van and take time for traveling about 2 hrs.
* Afternoon : Pattaya City tour and Pattaya View Point.
* Visit Gem Gallery by train.
* Check in at Hotel (Check in time 4:00)
* Evening : Alcazar Show (Showtime 18:30) A dazzling show with energetic acts, bright colors and extravagant costumes, the
Alcazar show is an entertaining evening for people of all ages. The show takes you through different countries and their
cultures. During the 70-minute show, you will see a good variety of acts including Korean K-Pop, Persian, Chinese, Indian, Thai
and And Russian.
* Free time Thai Traditional 1 Hr.
* Over Night at Pattaya Hotel. (N1)
* 07:00 am : Breakfast at Hotel.
* 08:40 am : Arrive meeting point to get a speed boat to go to Coral Island.
* 09:00 am : Our representative will bring customers to take the speed boat to go to Coral Island. (Optional Programs need to
pay by customers as Parasailing, Sea Walking, Bana boat, And Jet sky)
* 10:30 am : Arrive at the beach at Coral Island and Free time for leisure for swimming and shopping.
* 12:30 am : Return back to Pattaya City and have lunch at the Indian Restaurant.
* 14:30 pm : Our guide will pick customers at the hotel lobby and bring them to visit Chi Chan Buddha’s mountain. One of
Pattaya’s most noticeable landmarks is the 130 meters high Buddha Mountain. A huge golden Buddha image is depicted on the
mountain, which is also called Khao Chee Chan and can be seen from miles away.
* 16:00 pm : Next to visit the Silverlake is a large vineyard located in the countryside South East of Pattaya. Several grape
varieties are grown from which white, red and rosé wines are produced. A romantic place with a serene atmosphere, the
is a nice place to spend a few relaxing hours and has lunch while enjoying the views of the rural, hilly area South East of
* 170:30 pm : Return back to hotel and overnight at Pattaya Hotel. (N2)
* 07:00 am : Have Breakfast at Hotel.
* 08:30 am : Check out at Hotel than our guide will pick customers from the hotel lobby and bring them to Bangkok.
* 11:00 am : Arrival Bangkok and drive pass through China Town, Flower Market and continue to the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha.
* 12:30 am : Visit the Reclining Buddha Temple. 14:00 pm : Shopping at MBK Shopping Center.
* 17:00 pm : Check in at Hotel and Over Night at Bangkok hotel. (N3)
* 06:00 am : Have Breakfast at Hotel.
* 07:30 am : Our guide will pick customers from the hotel lobby and bring them to visit floating market.
* 09:00 am : Our guide will take customers to a pier for take longtail boat to go floating market. 09:30 am : Arrive floating market and free time for sightseeing and shopping.
* 11:30 am : Departure from floating market and return back to Bangkok. 13:00 pm : Free time shopping at Indra Market.
* 17:00 pm : Return back to hotel and overnight at Bangkok Hotel. (N4)
* 07:00 am : Have Breakfast at Hotel.
* XXXX : Leisure at hotel and driver will transfer to the Airport. (No Guide)